Monday, January 24, 2011

It's a wonderful life being a titled person.

I have had such a great life since 2007 when I became a titled person.
I attend many social events  throughout the year.

I also sit on quite a few committees, I am secretarty to Sandbach Transport Festival and I'm really looking forward to this years event on 16th / 17th April.

I get to meet so many wonderful people and celebraties.

I attend many charity events too...
This year I'll be attending several events in aid of Help 4 Heros which I personally think is a great charity and will be at several Cheshire events throughout the year, first one on 11th June.

Anyway will post more about my title as i go along.
 I'm quite enjoying Blogging and  learning to get around the site now.....
Lady Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment