Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The 11th Post !!!! Have a Good Day

Well I'm up to my 11th posting...Edward has just covered evrerything in sticky mint.

And now he's climbing all ove his grannie furnature.

It's Wedneday night and we're all at resting and watching Poirot, Edward is now helping grandad do a suduko puzzle....\he can write the number 1 and 4 now very good for a 2year 2month year old and he can also write the letter "E".

He's just managed to draw a circle too...more by chance I think.


Anyway it's time for him too go up to bed....

Lady Sarah  and Edward....

2 comments:

  1. I think the title of this post would be good as a book title.

    Sounds quite good "The Eleveth Post"

    Does anyone want to borrow the title.!!!!!!

    Lady Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday 28th Feb.
    Were up to post 26 now, I wonder if I can get up to 30 by the end of March...
    I'm sure I will as There's loads happening...daily....
    Anyway I have to say that I'm really enjoying blogging now got into it really well and it's good excersise for my hands all this typing and I'm getting quite fast at typing again...although my spelling hasn't improved much...I never been good at spelling one of my weak points...Lady Sarah

    ReplyDelete