Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yet Another Sleepless Night

It's now Tuesday 22nd Feb at 1-50am 

I'm having yet another sleepless night, but I decided that I'm better off downstairs so I don't disturb John .....and I can get on the internet with no interruptions.....I'm in quite a bit of pain again in my back and right hip which isn't helping...
I should be tired as I did quite a bit for John up at the unit today and moved all the moulds from one end of the unit to the other...and today, later on were off up to b & q  for some timber and pvc sheeting to build the hot room...so that all the moulds can dry out a bit quicker.....
I don't know why I'm wide a wake...
I had a sleeping pill  and hour before I went up to bed and they usually knock me out, but not tonight....obviously....

I'm getting really fed up  with this I've had two reasonable nights sleep and now back to being wide awake again...and it's not fair on John or Edward as I do not like to keep disturbing them...

Anyway I've not heard any news for a couple of days...What is going on out there in the world I wonder?....Anymore weird weather ?......

I't's very quiet here at night except for Benji the dog snoring....he's all tucked in his bed for the night the lazy dog, he  didn't get up until gone 10am yesterday morning....Mind you neither did Edward.....

I have to say that I am quite looking forward to today...it will make the unit look better and hopefully in another couple of weeks time we will be able to start to build my office.....

I've already choosen the desk i'm having in there and computer and next week I get a catolgue which is full of storage ideas which I'll need alot of....

And the other news of the day is that very soon I'm going to start to write a horticultural book I was told about a website which publishes them for you and helps you to write them and give s you lots of info on how to write and get them printed......the website is http://www.blurb.com/
You should have a look of your interested they're printed quite cheaply too....

Anyway going to write something else now...Good day to you all where ever you are in the world...
Lady Sarah.

1 comment:

  1. Tuesday 8th March.

    Well I had another bad night last night, I went up at 10pm fell asleep around 10-30pm and was wide a wakw again by 1am then I just couldn't get back off to sleep, until 7-30am this morning after Edward had got up and had his cup of tea...He went back to bed and went straight off to sleep, John got up and I eventually went to sleep I got up at 9-30am this morning, so we had a bit of a late start...and I've not felt to well all day and my asessment was not very nice either as I had to have a physical as well as lots of pointless questions....

    I still not felling 100% tonight and I haven't had my pancakes yet....
    As it's pancake day here in the uk....

    Lady Sarah.

    ReplyDelete