Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back Home to Cheshire.

Well we're back home again now, all is well here in not so warm Sandbach...although it it warmer than up in Rochdale it doesn't look like there had been much frost down here whilst we'vr been away, all the plants have done very well in the nursery evn got a few green shoots and some lettuce plants ready to go in to the greenhouses veg bed...Which I'll sort out tomorrow.

Edward was absolutly shattered this evening and went to bed early at 6-30pm. 
John has gone off to a meeting and I was supposed to go to another meeting but couldn't as there would of been no-one in to look after Edward....

He's had a great time up at granny and grandads he got quite upset when we left this morning as I think he would of liked to stay up there abit longer...

We got back around 11am and then went off shopping and we had our lunch out too which was very nice too....

I had to have a lie down this afternoon as I got a splitting headache but it went after a couple of hours sleep..

Think we may go out tomorrow afternoon, but not sure yet quite where to go.....

Lady Sarah.

2 comments:

  1. Sunday 6th Feb 2011

    Well I'm glad we're back home in cheshire now...The past few days have flown by even though I spent most of them stuck in doors, due to our weather....

    Anyway at least today I did get out side for a short while.

    Edward has had a really nice day today we played for ages this morning and when heb got up for dinner (tea) He was very well behaved and eat all his roast chicken dinner up and he tried pancakes....

    I have to admit the roast chicken was very delicious I covered it lightly with garlic salt and dried mixed herbs and a little lemon juice...

    The roast potato's were very good too, cooked in with the chicken so they got all the flavours too...

    Anyway I'll be off to bed very soon busy day again tomorrow, looking after Edward as John is out at meetings all day.

    Lady Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday 13th Feb 2011...
    Well we've been home almost for 2 weeks now...and to be honest I really could do with getting away again...John has said tonight that as soon as theres a bit of spare cash after setting up the GRP business he will take me away for a long weekend...just the 2 of us....It will be in a few weeks time..may be for our birthdays as we are both 41 in April John on 5th and me on 23rd...ST Georges day....

    Not sure where we would like to go it will be somewhere in the UK possibly Wales or Cornwall...or then again it might be Blackpool..that has some great night life...

    Any way I'm off up to bed now as I'm getting very tired and have to be up quite early tomorrow...night all....Lady Sarah.

    ReplyDelete