Monday, February 7, 2011

Felt tired so we all went back to bed

Well after a busy morning and lunch time we all felt so tired so Edward went off to his cot and me and John had an afternoon sleep, the only thing was we slept through to 7-15pm...Then we all got up again and had dinner (tea).

We had a ploughman's supper lots of cheese and homemade pickles with crackers and crispy bread..Edward had some too, a bit if cheese and bread and he pinced my crisps ...as usual....Anyway he's off up to bed shortly, he'll sleep through until 8am tomorrow morning now....Aren't I lucky.....

I do enjoy every now and again having an afternoon sleep, it seems to rebuild my energy.
I have to admit I do feel much better for a sleep now.......

We're now starting to watch our Harry Potter dvd's we have the full set can't wait for the last 2 to come out on dvd then I will have the complete collection, we're on number 1 tonight "The Philosipher's stone" it's interesting to see how they all grow up throughout the films, they all look so young in the 1st one....

ANyway going to get Edward ready for bed now...he's says nite,nite....to you all...Lady Sarah.



Edward being a "Flump" I borrowed Daddys hat again....

Look at me, aren't I very cute...yes you are Edward......

2 comments:

  1. Tuesday 8th Feb 2011

    To busy for a sleep today...I'm glad I got all I wanted done as i've just found out that we're off back up to Rochdale tomorrow as we're going to surprise Johns mum as it's her birthday tomorrow and she doesn't think we're going up to see her, as we're going to be very busy....

    Anyway taking Edward off to bed now another late night for him....oh dear...

    Lady Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thursday 17th Feb.
    Had a few good days with no need for a sleep in the afternoon....I did feel a bit tired today and should of had a sleep this afternoon...but as usual I ended up doing bits and pieces around the nursery...
    I'm off for an early night...
    I think that will make me feel better than I do....Lady Sarah.

    ReplyDelete